Ticker

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

1st Fill.. Eek

Well I just left the Dr's office after my first fill. It was interesting. 
I have lost 9 pounds from my last visit, so I'm down to 249 pounds.  Total weight loss from the Dr. 
is 29 pounds. 
Yeaaah!

I cant believe my starting weight was 278. OMG I feel different with just the 29 pounds lost. I have more energy, that's for sure!

I cant see it though, I mean everyone else says that they can see a difference, me? I cant tell. 
I think I am still seeing the fatgirl in the mirror instead of the one that is actually there. 

Nothing new is happening.. Oh the little chicks are now laying rather sporadically but laying. 
I am supposed to be getting my pallets tomorrow so I can start work on building my chicken house. 
Ugh I am not looking forward to that..lol Me actually BUILDING something and expecting it to stay up? hahahaha We will see. 

Anyways I am going to update all my tickers and gadgets with the new weight... 

ttyl <3


No comments:

Post a Comment