Ticker

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Finally Finished!!

I finally finished it!! The table that is..lol
Now I just have to do the side hutch, and I am thinking of doing the folding table and my hope chest in the living room....Then I will move into the bedroom and do all that. And I am considering repainting the bedroom too...sigh
But here is the picture of the dining room table!




Anyways diet is going good, other than I have a freaking cold and I am the all for that feed a cold, starve a fever saying..lol
My throat is sore, and I feel like crap but I am still moving. Yesterday I stayed in bed ALL DAY. I kid you not. I felt that bad.
Today I still feel like crap BUT I am going to finish cleaning the house. I am considering doing some deep cleaning of the living room. Moving the couches and chairs and all the other things and sweeping and mopping. IDK if I am just being too optimistic but I am hoping I can at least do part of it.

It has been raining like crazy the past 3 days, and I have 9 chickens that don't know they are suppose to get out of the rain. They look like drowned rats with feathers..lol

OH OH OH! I have found the plans that I am going to use to make my chicken coop!! It's actually a green house but with a few modifications it will be perfect!


Mine will have a floor and actually be about a foot off the ground,  I am going to have the same material for the top, but the side panels I am going to put chicken wire then either removable panels along the side so I can make it more airy in the summer, but I can close it up for the winter. or panels that lift up and open to let air in.  
The very bottom half I am going to leave like that, but I will be using pallet boards instead of the tin. 

As for the run it will be attached to the front of it a little above the door is where it will connect and will come out about 10 feet and be as wide as the shed.

They will still be able to free range in the backyard, but this way I will feel more comfortable about leaving them out during the day when I am not home.

I have been walking the dogs in the evening and trying to walk them in the morning. Keeps them from peeing in the house and makes them not escape the minute I let them out into the back yard to potty.

Oh and on another note, the grandspawn started school yesterday! First day of pre-K. I took him today, didn't get a picture, but I have one his dad took yesterday.


That's the ODD and the grandspawn :)

Well I am out, I have to go start that deep cleaning........ugh maybe I'll just sweep instead, lol

ttyl!


No comments:

Post a Comment