Ticker

Monday, July 15, 2013

Side Note and Abbreviations

If you are reading this and you see a lot of abbreviations and are like WTF is that? Here are some of the more common ones I use.


  • DH - Dear Husband
  • DD- Darling Daughter
  • YDD- Youngest Darling Daughter
  • ODD- Oldest Darling Daughter
  • S1 & S2 - Spawn 1 and Spawn 2.. also known as listed above
  • GM- Grand Monster (grandchild) 
  • SOS - Also known as Son of Spawn
  • FFY - Fend For Yourself (we have this about once a week, especially when we have plenty of leftovers)
  • WTF - Seriously? I think most know what this means, if not its What The *Fork* I usually use the other word, but I'm being nice. 
  • PIMA- Pain In My .... neither region
  • IMO - In My Opinion
  • JMHO - Just My Humble Opinion
the list will go on..lol when I think of more that I actually use.

Ok going to do something productive now.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment