Ticker

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hey Chickieeeee

Well nothing exciting happening today, yesterday was not fun. I was going to borrow my YDD's truck so I could to go Houston to finish the shopping I needed to do at Sam's. I went the day before, but I drive a very small Ford Focus, and we had 2 car seats so I could not get half the stuff I still needed.

Well she didn't really want to loan it to me, I don't blame her but still. She acts like I have never driven a truck before!! Ugh!

So the plan was, take grandspawn to the movies to see Turbo, then drop him back off and head to Sam's so I could finish up my shopping and then home to rest and relax. Didn't happen.

First off the movie starts at 12:15, my phone starts vibrating at 12:20. YDD calls to tell me she locked my keys in the car. How she did that is beyond me, especially since it was running and its not suppose to do that if you are not in the vehicle.
And she left her badge, and all her stuff in the car and she had to be at work at 1pm.

So I leave with a crying 5 year old in tow to go open the door of my car. I was soo pissed I just told her to take her damn truck. I promised GS I would take him back to see the movie that evening, but I had to go to Sams. I took out the car seats and everything that was in the trunk, and I was off by 1:30.
Houston/Pearland is a 45 minute drive from my house, and I had to do the shopping and make it back by 4:30, so I was on a deadline.

Even with me driving like a bat out of hell up there I would be cutting it close, but on top of all that the weather was crap. It was raining off and on everywhere I went so needless to say I did not make it back in time to go to the 4:30 movie, so we went to the 7pm one instead. By the time I got home last night at I was exhausted, I was in bed and asleep before the end of the news!

But on the plus side I got a lot of exercise in! All the fast walking and pushing a very heavy buggy!! I had been doing really good till I left Sams and needed to eat, I went to a BBQ place and got the regular 2 meat plate: sausage, ribs, coleslaw, and sweet potatoes, and I ate entirely too much of it. I was pretty miserable already, but I didn't think anything of it. Then when I got home I unloaded all the car and had to go potty, which I needed to drink some Metamucil,  and we all know how filling that is!! So I added that on top of what I had eaten, so I was getting really miserable, then I totally busted at the movies, I ate a whole movie box of whoppers.
So by the time I got home I was having one bad ass pain in my chest. Ugh I was miserable. I walked around and twisted and moved my upper body, raised my hands over my head, burped and passed gas enough to be a wind tunnel but no relief. I finally just made myself go to bed and hoped I would feel better when I woke up.

Now this morning I am going to take it easy on the foods!

For breakfast I have had 1/4 cup of cottage cheese and 1 regular Rockin Wellness shake and I am not going to eat again for at least 4 hours! lol I was in too big of a hurry yesterday and didnt listen to my body and I paid for it. Today I am going to take it easy and listen to what its telling me!

I am also going back to the movies today for me, I am going to go see The Lone Ranger!!
No popcorn, No candy. Just a bottle of water, me, a dark theater, and Johnny Depp in a loin cloth and war paint on..does it get any better??? I think not

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment