Ticker

Sunday, July 14, 2013

OMG... SWEAT!

I did it!! I just completed one whole song on the Zumba Rush Kinect. Yes it was a low intensity song but I FINISHED IT!


My ears are pounding, my heart is racing, my nose is running, and I think I even tinkled a little bit but I finished the song and got 4 stars! But I only burned 89 calories, but that's 89 calories less outta my body!

Now I have a headache so I am going to sit down for a little while but I am just so damn proud of myself. I am still going to walk this evening on my treadmill to burn some more calories, but I don't want to overdo it. Start small and work my way up. Thank God there was no one around to see me dancing other than the dogs..lol oh speaking of dogs, mine were watching me like I was an idiot. At least I'm not panting like a dog anymore  haha I'll have to get a picture next time.

OK I am going to go lay down now, I think my heart rate is finally going back to normal...my vision is not blurred anymore..

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment