Ticker

Thursday, July 11, 2013

35 Days, Post Surgery and in Bandster HELL!

I know its been a while since I have written, but all hell has broke loose in the state of Texas.
Between the Trayvon Martin Trial and idiots talking about rioting, the Texas legislation forcing through a bill to put limits on abortion, and on a facebook page, the argument of religion, and I got 4 new Cochin chickens and 1 rooster, so to make a grand total of 8 chicks, 1 roo and 2 ducks....it has been one wild ride.

Let's see, I went to the Dr. on the 9th of July, so 1 month and 3 days after surgery and I didn't get a fill... W.T.F.
Ont he upside I have lost a grand total of 6 pounds in one month. Really? That's an upside? Sigh, slow and steady, remember Dory; just keep swimming, just keep swimming, but its getting harder and harder!!
I can eat like normal, regular chewing, etc. and I am hungry CONSTANTLY.

I can say from the start to now I have lost 20 pounds. From the day I started the pre-op diet. (278 lbs) to today, (258 lbs) but I guess I just hoped it would be different. I had hoped I would not be as hungry as I was before, and I know if I got a fill I would not be, but I cannot argue with the Dr. He has a reason why he didn't want to do a fill and I have to respect that. (I had to go back in the hospital a few days after surgery because I became dehydrated, dizzy and nauseated) He wants me to heal another month before we do a fill. I personally want to shove EVERYTHING I see into my mouth. I ate earlier, at 8:30, and I am starving again.

I originally started out eating between 900 to 1100 calories a day for the first 2 weeks I would say, now....ugh I don't even want to know. It's probably around 1600. I still weight and measure my food, but when I measure out that 4 oz of meat I end up going back for another 2 oz. And I need to work on making my food last again. When I am with the hubby he wants to speed eat, (so do the kids) and I am slowly eating, and they begin rushing me.
I cannot eat as much at least. That's a good thing.

Tomorrow we are going to go back on MFP hard and heavy, I am going to get rid of the ''calories'' per day for a few days to see what I am averaging and go from there.

I am also starting a new protein drink called Rockin Wellness so we will see how this goes too. It's suppose to be awesome etc etc.... we shall see.

I go back to the Dr. on August 6th (I think) so hopefully we will get a fill then. I am nervous but ready.
OK I am researching some recipes for bandsters so I am off to learn more than I thought I knew already

All fatness and tough

Mr. Matty, aint he handsome?








No comments:

Post a Comment