Ticker

Sunday, July 14, 2013

I have a headache from staring at this darn computer screen!

I have been working on this blog, and I THINK I have it figured out, well kinda. I have a link so you can go check out my page on facebook, and I have figured out (thanks to Code It Pretty) how to put the Pin It hover button on my pictures. Now I just have to figure out how to get people to go follow one of my boards. lol

Food wise, bad, bad, bad today.


I had 3 mini sliders today for lunch, plus a half of a small avocado. I know this shows only 2, but this was dinner last night, I just had leftovers. I figured up the calories for my mini sliders and just for 2 its 561.. which is not bad on the whole, but when you throw 3 in there PLUS the avocado. Ugh. There goes those 1200 calories, I think I have like 200 left over for dinner so I am going to walk on my treadmill tonight and have some chicken breast with a salad!

Ugh I was just outside in the backyard making sure the animals (ducks and chicks) had plenty of water. It's 91 degrees outside with 100% humidity. It's freaking miserable. You come back inside you feel like you have just sweat out a gallon of water, and your heart is doing silly bumps and beats because you were in direct sun trying to get things done. At least the chicks and ducks have plenty of places to lay out of the sun.
The big ducks and my Sex Link Ladies like to lay under my herb garden bed. (I have to check there periodically for eggs) My gardens are 4x4 boxes that are about a foot off the ground. So plenty of shade and cool under there.
The Cochins I had to build a makeshift covering beside their pen with a tarp because they are not brave enough to venture over to the herb bed to get some shade. I think the bigger ladies intimidate them.
Then again I would be intimidated too, they are half the size of the Sex Links!

I feel so accomplished because I did all the little tweaks to my blog! I even have it linked to facebook.
I don't quite know how I feel about all my friends knowing about my surgery, but I guess its too late to worry now. I have had quite an outpouring of support so far, and it also takes care of the awkward questions of ''Hey you look different! Did you have plastic surgery?" (Yes, I have seriously been asked that. And I have only lost 20 pounds so far.)

Well the DH is wanting me to spend some quality time with him and off this computer so I am out!
I'll message back this evening with a dinner photo!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment