Ticker

Monday, July 15, 2013

Today was a good day, it's day uhhh 39 post surgery

Got up this morning after twisting and turning and having weird dreams (and the blanket was wrapped around me like a rope) and went to have lunch at Carino's with some ladies I have met in a local group from facebook.

I had a blast! One of the ladies has chickens like me, but she bypasses me on the amount, and another of the ladies, I think we were split at birth. She and I have the same sense of humor, the same likes, and the same loud mouth. You know we are going to be fast friends!

I come home, and YDD is cleaning the house, you cant beat that! And I didn't even ask her to!

Could it get any better?? Yes it can, its RAINING!! and we need the rain around here!

I had a Rockin Wellness shake this morning, plain; just ice, mix and almond milk, and it was very tasty.  I am now full of energy!
And for lunch I had the pecan crusted grilled salmon, which is strange because it had nothing on the salmon, nothing. The ''crusted'' pecans were beside it on the plate, and it tasted more like candied pecans, so I avoided them and ate some of the salad and all of the salmon.

I want to go outside and do something with all this energy but its raining, so it looks like I am going to Zumva in a few minutes and maybe go outside under the carport and work on the dining room table I need to sand down so I can stain.

I also did my sunflowers today, so they are soaking and I am going to go rewatch the video to make sure I am doing it right.

Yep I am doing them right, soak for 24 hours in a salt water bath, drain them tomorrow, let them dry then oven roast them and I have sunflower seeds!











I also took a picture of me today, I was feeling rather pretty. But I noticed I am getting ''old lady neck'' and I'm not liking that at all. Going to have to get me a facercise book and flex them muscles!

















Oh and I have to put the weird mutant cucumber on here. It's just too odd not to. I have been calling it the vagina cucumber because, well, thats what it kinda looks like. I know, I know! X-rated vegetables is not something people want to really see but its not nasty, its just what it reminds me of. 
The mutant vagina cucumber


















Let me know what you think it looks like! Anyways I am getting off here, tonight is ''FFY'' here at the old Urban Homestead so I am going to find me some soup and hide it so no one else sees it. lol

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment