Ticker

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Deedle Deedle Deedle

I have been working for a freaking month now on a table that is going into my dining room. I say a month because it feels like it. I got the table about 3 months ago, and it sat under my carport FOREVER.  So I finally went and got the stuff to ''redo'' it.  I had to strip it and sand it before I even got to start on it.

All I have to do now is put the sealer on the top, and I am done with it!!


I did Chalk paint on the bottom, that I made on my own btw.. Go me!

Here is a better close up.


It's pretty cool and super easy to make. 5 tbs of plaster of Paris, 3 tablespoons of cool water, 2 cups of paint (non primer type) And I even made my own tinted wax too :) 


And here is the top :) 
I am so freaking proud of it! 

Now for tomorrow... I am ''redo-ing'' six chairs to match the table. I am going to have red accents and I am going to chalk paint them and destress them like the bottom of the table. 


and here is the chairs I am going to be doing.. I will post finished pictures tomorrow. 

In other news DH got himself a new/used truck! 


I have been using the BodyMedia thing for about 4 days now. I had to move it from my arm to my left calf. I know it says blah blah blah don't do it blah blah but I have been on so many forums and there are quite a few that wear it on their calf and get the same results as wearing it on their arms. 
I have been trying out that theory today and yep, bout the same. 

So I think I am going to start wearing it there. I'm sorry but until I lose enough weight on my left arm where its not uncomfortable and the band wont roll or I have the arm fat surgery, on the leg is where its going to go. 

Anyways I am going to bed! 

Lata taytas!


No comments:

Post a Comment