Ticker

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gadgets, Apps and Scales ...OH MY!

Well I broke down and bought me the BodyMedia armband that they wear in The Biggest Loser.
And I am already having a problem, not with the BMF but with the size of it and the size of my massively fat arm.

Here I'll show you a picture and you can draw your own conclusion from that.....
Yep, fatgirl got a fat arm..with a fat roll. So needless to say its a little uncomfortable.
I messaged the facebook page and got a quick response. they said I needed a bigger arm band and I could of course purchase one from their store... sigh

I am going to get one of course, and also get a ''skin'' to go on it. 

So far I am liking it, but I'm keeping the verdict out for a while on it. 

Anyone else using any kind of gadgets, apps, or fancy scales or bluetooth tredmills? lol

I broke down and weighed in today just to see if there was a difference. Well from my last weigh in, about 3 weeks ago, I have gone from 258.0 to 255.0. So 3 pounds, but I'll take it!!
Better than gaining 3 pounds!


Well I guess its time to go let the chickens in and go for a walk, make this darn armband earn its money!!

OH I also took a new picture of me, tell me what you think.


Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment