Ticker

Saturday, July 13, 2013

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO one cRaZy LaDy!!

I'm currently sitting here cooking mini sliders (the healthy kind) I got it out of a Biggest Loser Cookbook and I kinda tweaked it..lol
Plus I have on my headphones jamming out to some ''Before I Forget'' by Slipknot.
Yes, I know, a lot of people wonder WHY any sane 42 year old woman would listen, let alone scream along to some Slipknot.

It's simple, I am crazy. HAHAHAHAHA
I have told people but no one believes me. Plus I just like the music, it cheers me up strangely. I know most people it makes them mad and gives them a headache, but there has always been something about hard rough heavy rock that has always soothed me. Maybe my mother was secretly a headbanger... I kinda doubt that, but you never knew with her. She kept her secrets. But thats for another blog........

Now to get down to the meat and potatoes of this page, the weight loss.
I went and bought me 2 Zumba games for the Xbox Kinect since my DD took my Wii, my Wii fit, and everything that goes with it.

I have been logging into a new app I have found for my android phone (I'm still using MFP though) It's called Calorie Count. It's different, it wont let me set my darn calorie intake, its got me set at 1800.. we all know I will no way eat that much in a day. I just went to the website, and I think it let me do it. IDK I am really liking MFP better, but I am willing to give it a try.

I didnt do a Rockin Wellness shake today, I jumped out of bed and was running all day.
Feeding the chickens, had the grandmonster, cleaning the house, getting the laundry done, going to the hardware store to get a ceiling fan for the dining room, ( if I am deadly with things with batteries, could you imagine me with electricity?) trying to get my moped working so I can sell it and getting throughly frustrated because its now acting stupid.. like the carburetor. I know nothing about that either.
Thank God I married a mechanic :)

Now the DH is watching Walking Tall with the Rock and asking me when dinner will be ready.
SMH when I get it done..duhhh.

One thing I am going to do tonight is figure out how to get a little banner thing that tells you to come see me on facebook. I saw one on Lap Band Gal's site. Go check her out!! She's were I get most of my inspiration from.

Ok I am out again... if I think of anything else I want to write about I will come back tonight.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment