Ticker

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Rain Rain Rain....

I had a great day today!

I went and met two friends for brunch and of course before I left I had my awesome Rockin Wellness shake, just the plain one. For lunch I had a BLT, and I just barely finished it!

I had to bump my darn calories to 1300, because 1200 was not cutting it.

I just had a 6 inch subway flatbread turkey breast with onions, tomato, spinach, and chipotle southwest sauce. No Cheese and only 231 calories!!! I still have like 571 calories left for dinner tonight!!

I'm excited about that, but I really need to get back down to 1000 calories. I think I might call the Dr. next week and ask if I can get a fill sooner.

Tomorrow I am going to be working on making Fig Preserves, I am going to make some sugar free, some regular sugar. The regular sugar ones I think I am going to do the Ginger Fig preserves... yummy!!!

This is the 8 quart bucket of figs that I am going to use to make the preserves. And I still have a ton more on the tree outside. 

I think I am going to go walk in a little while. It's been raining outside but it feels nice around 8pm and its still nice and sunny out at that time. 

Later!


2 comments:

  1. Ginger fig preserves sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to just make the regular preserves. The ginger does sound awesome but everyone I asked they said they wanted the regular one. I will make a new batch with ginger but instead of using lemon I will use orange, so it would be orange ginger cinnamon figs :) Man that sounds really good!!

    ReplyDelete