Ticker

Friday, July 12, 2013

New Shake and trying to figure out this bloggersphere.....pffft

Ok, I am at, uh day 36? Yeah, yesterday was day 35. Sorry my memory and my fingers do not want to work this morning.

I am trying out a new shake today, its called "Rockin Wellness", its suppose to do all kinds of neat stuff.
Mood stabilizer (God I need that), Energy (I need that too) and Focus.......oh look, kitty..
.
.
.
What was I saying? Ohh yeah ok the new shake, well I looked up a recipe this morning, because I never have any luck when it comes to just adding the liquid and the shake powder. It always tastes like ass. (and no, I have no idea what ass tastes like, but it has to be similar to some of these Gawd Awful shakes I have tried)

The recipe I used was 1 scoop of 'Rockin Wellness', 2 tbs of peanut butter, 1tsp of cinnamon (ok I didn't measure the cinnamon, I just dumped some in, a wrong decision) a couple of ice cubes, and 1 8oz cup of almond milk, because I cant drink regular milk, damn lacto intolerance.

I have to admit, it tastes pretty darn good! I love anything chocolate and peanutty so this is awesome. The cinnamon, mm a litte strong so I know to knock back on it next time. On the whole it made a pint sized jar, which I just finished and I have to say, I feel pretty full.

Here is what each scoop contains; Raw Organic Cacao Bean (CHOCOLATE!) * Non -GMO Brown Rice Protein * Raw Organic Goji Berry * Raw Organic Hulled Hemp Seed (bet that's what makes ya mood happy)  * Chia Seeds * Raw Organic MACA Root * Organic Flaxseed * Acidophilus + more... whats more??
It's certified lab tested and has over 2000 mg of Omega 3-6-9 per scoop. (?) mmm ok.

I will post a link to the site so you can check it out yourself, but hey with all that ''ORGANIC'' being thrown around it has to be good right? (Not necessarily but we will do some more investigating and see)

Now getting down to this whole blogger thing... oh wait is that my ducks talking outside? ugh let me go see whats going on with them.. they are only noisy when something is wrong.
.
.
.
.
.
(about an hour later) 
OMG!! I HAVE DUCK EGGS!!
I am soo excited! So almost all of my ladies (my sex links) are laying and now my ducks are laying!!
Now I just have to get the Bantam Cochins' to lay, and I will have an abundance of eggs.

The Cochins' are Bantams, which means they are going to stay fairly small. So the eggs will be smaller than a quail but not as big as a guinea. Unless you are a bird/chicken person this is like Greek so I will move back to my original chatter about learning the blogger thing.

I know I need to put a join/follow me button, but not quite sure how. I did manage to put a ticker on my page. (Yeah!) but it took me almost 2 hours and a lot of frustration and I ended up having to use lilypie or some ticker like that.. lol 

I need to develop a following, that might encourage me to come back every day... but the chickens call. Maybe I just need to make a chicken blog too..lol

Anyways I have to get up and go sand a table then stain it so I'm outie!




No comments:

Post a Comment