Ticker

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!!

Wow, where to begin!

It's been very busy this morning.  I started making the fig preserves.

I have the lids and seals going in hot water, and the jars in the dishwasher on sanitize, I have started the figs working on the stove.
everything workin on the stove

And the figs smell and taste awesome!! 



I had a tasty Rockin Wellness drink, just the plain one with ice. And of course YDD just walked in the house with freaking cheese sticks from Sonic...so I had 1. 

I am starving right now, but I am working on the preserves so I will get to that in a little while. I am feeling thinner, IDK, I avoid the scales at all cost though.

We went for a walk last night, not a good idea. I usually wear flip flops everywhere so I figured we were just going to walk around the block so I was not going to put on my tennis shoes. (around the block here is exactly 1 mile from my front door.) Well we were about halfway around the block when the bottom fell out, and we got drenched!! But let me remind you, I was wearing flip flops. We all know what happens when we wear flip flops and they are wet. You slip and slide EVERYWHERE! 

Still pretty proud though, 1 mile, 18 minutes in the pouring rain with flip flops! lol 

Today should be the last of the rain, me, my garden, my chickens, and ducks are liking it. I am not looking forward to the dry that's going to come back, or the heat. 

I wish it was October already!! At least it starts to cool down then! 

Ok I got to go stir the figs, be back on later with pictures of what the preserves look like finished!

Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment