Ticker

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 5

Woke up with diarrhea and nausea then went to dizzy and it won't go away. Back in hospital for observation and iv fluid push.
New quote for the day is Dorey - just Kee swimming just keep swimming!






****UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE****

I'm out of the hospital back home and put back on the clear liquid diet. I'm still a little light headed but not like before. I am to see the Dr. again Thursday and if the diarrhea keep up take Pepto Bismol (or Imodium, I have Pepto) and if I become nauseous then take a nausea pill.
Sleep and rest, sleep and rest is the main thing he said for me to do.



I'm at home now, but look at where my IV was!!! 
But I had the greatest recovery nurse ever!! Her name is Mrs. Coker. If you are ever in BMH and you are in recovery hope you get her. She is the most compassionate person! The entire staff there is great but she was my favorite one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment