Ticker

Friday, June 14, 2013

Motivation ... Day 8

I have none this morning, the most exciting thing I have done this morning was download the blogger app to my phone. 
I do not want to get out of bed, I do not want to go ''start the day''.
I think it started yesterday, wait, actually yesterday I had motivation. I got up, took a nice long shower and felt so wonderful!! I went to the Dr. too. Got cleared off bed rest, got cleared to drive, and got cleared to do  stage 3 diet :) I think its a little soon, but I have introduced yogurt and last night I introduced soup...YES SOUP. I had chicken and potato soup, bullet'ed and 1/2 cup. OMG it was soo good, but I was full and gassy the rest of the night so I think I am going to reign it back in some and stick with the yogurt and some more bland foods before going back to a richer soup again. 

I slept good last night! Which is a big plus. I have avoided the scale. When I went into see the Dr. yesterday I didnt look on the scale to see what it says, I dont wanna know yet. I think I want to concentrate on NSV (Non Scale Victories) before I start stressing over what the scale says. 

My fingers feel thin today, I know that sounds strange but my fingers dont feel swollen I guess is a better way to say it. 

Well the chickens and Ducks wait for no woman so I am going to get up and get moving. 

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Write tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment