Ticker

Monday, June 17, 2013

Feeling Like a Failure... Grrr. *Day 11*



Ok I feel like a total failure today.
I'm lightheaded Yesterday I felt great!! Today I am right back to the light headedness When does this get better? I am going to look into the vertigo meds that were suggested the other day, but I was soo happy yesterday, I felt absolutely wonderful! I woke up feeling great, ate some cottage cheese, then boom... the vertigo/light headedness sets in. SMDH.. Ugh!
But on the plus side...kinda,
My shorts are usually very snug, but yesterday I could pull them off and on without even unbuttoning them! I was like YEAAAAH!!
So this morning I figured I would hop on the scale (after my bm of course) to see what happiness the scale was going to show..... NOT. A. DAMN. CHANGE.
I know, I know. This is an NSV. Before the shorts were snug on me and I had to unbutton them to go to the bathroom, now I can just ''pull them down'' and they are loose. That is a good thing, and yes you can lose inches without losing weight. I know that.
It's just frustrating because I feel I hardly eat ANYTHING and it's not showing where I want it to.

I think I am going to go back to using myfitnesspal so I can keep track of how many calories I am eating.


Oh and to top it off, we have no water in our house. The city that I live in decided that we have a leak somewhere in my neighborhood and shut the water off. No warning, no nothing. Just don't flush!!

Boy I am just a ray of freaking sunshine this morning huh?
I will try to amend this post this evening with something positive that's happened today...but until them BLAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment