Ticker

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 9...IDK how I feel.

Lets start with yesterday, I went to Houston with the girls to get parts for Bret. We hit traffic coming and going, so we spent a lot of time in the car.
We ate at my favorite place, Panara Bread.
I am pretty proud of myself, I had clam chowder. About a cup of it with no bread. But I was not thinking and when I did my drink I forgot about the straw.
So I was sore from sitting in the car for so long and gassy from the straw. Not a good mix.
I actually went home and took some gas-x and some pain meds I was so miserable.
Now I wake up this morning and I was hungry. So I went and got me some yogurt and ate that slowly. Plus I'm drinking my water and IDK if its the water or if it was the yogurt, but I feel nauseated. Maybe I need to get up and move around, that might make my stomach settle down. Who knows.

I am just tired of the dizzy feeling that keeps coming and going. I have always hated feeling light headed, and this is not cutting it.
I think I am going to go get me some chewable multivitamins. I originally had a liquid multivitamin, and it was very very NASTY and strong. Just the smell made me feel ill, and that was before the surgery. I could not imagine trying to take it after.

I also have to start getting ready for Fathers Day tomorrow. I'm not sure what I am going to get DH, but I have a general idea.
He wants a BBQ, and I'm not looking forward to that, I'm trying to think of things I could actually eat. lol Since I am still on the stage 2 liquids I am thinking SOUP....sigh.

Right now I think I would kill someone for some fish. Just some baked fish, I literally dreamed about it last night!! But Next week makes week 2 and I can go to smooshies. So I am looking forward to some potatoes, or some eggs!

Hope everyone has a great day! And to all you awesome dad's, HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment