Ticker

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lap Band Surgery..... Yep I did it!

This is a journey of my lap band and weight loss (I hope) and everything else along the way..

Upfront - No spelling and grammar nazi's allowed. This is not for a grade, nor am I trying to write the next best selling whatever. I am doing this blog for myself and the insomniacs who need something boring to help them finally go to sleep. I will tend to wander but bear with me I will get back on track....eventually.

But lets start this off right, let me introduce myself.

Hi! I'm Felecia. I am a fatgirl, I was not always a fatgirl. I was once a thin cute thing. (I will even include pictures to prove it!) and yes that's the hubby right beside me before we were married.
I was married in 1987 at 17 to the most awesome man in the universe, who I am still married to. I have 2 grown kids, 24 and 19. And if you are trying to do the math.. Oldest daughter was born in 1988. So I was married a full year and 2 months before I had her. So it was not a shotgun wedding that was soo common at the time when I was married.
The youngest came along 5 years later.

I have always struggled with my weight, I can look back now at pictures of me when I was whining I was soo fat and kick myself. I really wasn't! I just let the pressure of being the perfect size 8 cloud my judgement.

I have battled with my weight for years, I will try to add as many pictures as I can. I normally was the one hiding behind the camera and didn't take too many ''selfies''

 OK Well here goes.. Hope you have a good ride with me. I warn you, I might put too much TMI int here but I promise I will try to do it with taste.. or at least with humor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment